1 – Museum of Islamic Art, Doha :
The Museum of Islamic Art is a museum located in the Qatari capital Doha and designed by architect I. M. Pei. The museum’s interior gallery spaces were designed by a team lead by JM Wilmotte of Wilmotte Associes.
– Address: Doha Port, Doha, Qatar
– Opened: November 22, 2008
– Architectural style: Islamic architecture
– Architects: I. M. Pei, Jean-Michel Wilmotte
2 – Mathaf , Arab Museum of Modern Art :
The Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha offers an Arab perspective on modern and contemporary art and supports creativity, promotes dialogue and inspires new ideas. It is the first institution of its kind in Qatar.
– Address: Education City, Al Huqoul St, Doha, Qatar
– Phone: +974 4402 8855
3 – Doha Corniche :
The Doha Corniche is a waterfront promenade extending for several kilometers along the Doha Bay in the capital city of Doha, the state of Qatar .
4 – Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex :
The Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex is a tennis complex in Doha, Qatar. The center is owned and operated by the Qatar Tennis Federation
– Address: Al Majles Twaon Street, Al Dafna, Doha, Qatar
– Opened: December 16, 1992
– Phone: +974 4440 9666
The Pearl-Qatar in Doha, Qatar, is an artificial island spanning
nearly four million square metres.
It is the first land in Qatar to be available for freehold ownership
by foreign nationals.